Monday, June 20, 2011

i keep telling myself, love is just a feeling.





It's often that we heard, friendship comes first before love. Cause love might just be a feeling...friendship on the other hand, is a bonding. And usually, bonding last longer than feeling.





I used to choose friendship over love. I will never blame my friends and will always defend them no matter what, even if it means I have to lose the love of my life - it wasn't the brightest decision I've ever made. Cause now that my real love is gone, I am still lost even my friends are still around. However, thanks you guys for sticking around. Still, I need my love back.





Now that it is on its way, once again, I'm at the crossroads between friendship and love. I was hardly breathing when I lost my love before. Living like a living corpse wasn't the best moment in my life. Should I risk it again ? Will I be making the same mistake ? (Dont get me wrong, it's not that I'm saying choosing friendship over love was a mistake, no ! It's just that, I should have known how to balance both presence in my life. I was biased ) - now, I'm hoping I'm not anymore.











I love you, but I still need my friends around.











ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment