Saturday, December 26, 2009

Goodbye 2009.

Another 3 days is new year. So long 2009, hello 2010. Can't believe I'm 20 already. Urgh! Feel so old!!





2009 taught me a lot. A lot about everything in life. Family, friendship, relations. Huh. It's the most fucked up year ever in my life so far but then I learned something from it. I learned a lot actually. 2009 had made me become a human being > or worse than that. I wasn't sure what was suppose to be my priority. I was made belief that Apa was my priority. I was wrong. I knew now that myself is my priority actually.





I don't wanna talk much about my 2009. Cause I really don't like flashbacks. Makes me feel so stupid. I really hope my 2010 is gonna be a lot better than the years I had before. I haven't thought of anything yet about what's my resolution. I'll think of something. I hope so.





I was thinking about getting my life back on track. But then I realised..on what track??? My life was never really normal or on any track there is. Herm. I'm sure I'll come up with something.











ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment