Monday, March 9, 2009

Cruel intentions of mind. body and soul.

Cruel intentions of mind, body and soul. This is my new blog title. God!This is my third blog so far. Can't keep one safely. The old one was just full of my shits. So, I'm going to try something new. Something clean. Like my bestfriend always said, there are things best kept to oursleves. Or something like that. Can't really remember her exact words. But my boyfriend said it's going to be boring then when everything I write are only the nice things I did. Meaning no skeletons in the closet to be revealed. Well, let's see about that.
The truth is, I'm just freaking tired of having to change my blog or having to keep myself low. Why can't I just be myself freely? So what if it's wild? It's my life. People care, yeah I understand that. Give me your lectures and if I don't listen to it, then it's up to me. You've done your part, thank you and now it's my turn to live my own life. I'm not stupid. I know what's right and whats' wrong. Huh.
Whatever. I'll try to keep everything clean and readable at any age and gender. HAHA. Just one thing, all those who are just too noisy too mind other people's business, I would want to suggest to you to get a life. Stop bugging other people's life. Especially my life. Don't you have anything better to do? Please. Thank you
ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment