Saturday, March 14, 2009

Holiday seems cool. But without you? No thanks.

My parents were supposed to buy me a new lappy today as they promised. But due to hujan ribut petang tadi, and traffic jam yg keterlampauan, my dad patah balik umah. I was sleeping back at home at that time. Bangun bangun around 10 something, hoping dah ade itu lappy. Tapi hancur harapan when Ma told me that Pa had to patah balek due to the traffic. I really hope esok ayah mahu pergi balik. He said he has a lot of work to do. Tadi pon he went to bed at 2 am menghabiskan paper work die. Urghh. I'm so glad I'm not a lawyer. Menjadi anak seorang lawyer buruk ini pon dah merana mata dan bahu memandang dan memikul. Huhu.


Another sad news for me, my mom confirm pegi London next month. Yelahh. Air Asia kann ade wat promotion ape benda entah. So she's grabbing the opportunity to have a vacation with her sister, my Mak Long. But Mak long pergi awal sikit. My Dad tak join as he has a lot of court cases, like usual lahh kan. My Along and her husband tak confirm pergi ke tak. Konon nye mereka mahu ke Bali dahulu. Wah wah wah. Melampau betol mereka ini. Mentang mentang dapat bonus, sakan mereka berbelanja yeh?? Takpe Phye. Sabar.. Your time will come. Kann sayang? Huhu.


My mom said sorry to me as she can't bring me cause tengah sem kann. But she promised that she will bring me out station during my 3 months holiday. Nevermind lahh mom. Tak kempunan pon mahu gi London. Mane mane kita gi pon, diri atas bumi gakk. Lagi pon, Umi nak gi 2minggu. Two weeks of no news, no seeing Apa?? Hell no. Terima kaseh banyak banyak. Mahu aku demam kepialu kat sana kang. Huhu. Tapi agak sedih lah gakk tak dapat pergi. But it's okay. You go ahead mom. As long as you bring home some Burberry for me, your apology is accepted. Huhu.


p/s: Mahu ke Mauritius for honeymoon!!


ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment