Saturday, March 14, 2009

What I see is what I get. I'm so lucky I guess.

He has shown me his true colours. Have I shown mine??
I like his style. He is who he is.
What you see is what you get.
He's real. No faking no acting.
He won't change himself for you.
But he can do things just for you.
He's simple. Hate complicated.
So blurr at times. Just be straight forward and honest.
Unfriendly, no doubt. It's obvious.
But he's a nice guy. Not gentleman though.
Ambitious but little effort to it. Still, he's trying.
Conscious and aware.
Unpleasantly attractive. And seductive.
Secretly romantic. In his own way.
Trustable, so far.
In a funny way, He's so messed up.
Love him in shirts. Love him cause he's mine!!
I love him unconditionally.
Don't ever change. I love you the way you are.



p/s: Will continue more later..


ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment