Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Let me go. Don't come back. Or please do.

I hate this feeling. This pain is killing me.
I can't bare it anymore.
Was I blind? Was I wrong?
Then how come it felt right at first?
How come I don't feel guilty at all?
I thought I've moved on. Did I?
I don't wanna be a joke.
My life is not a joke.
I did the right thing. In a wrong way.
I know I did the right thing.
I'm letting go of my past.
Help me to let it go.
Don't come haunting me.
I don't appreciate your presence.
I'm sorry I hurt you.
I'm sorry I caused too much pain.
I'm dying inside too.
Please forgive me. Don't curse me.
There was just too much memories to keep.
I'm loosing control. But I'm holding on.
Let me go like how I let you go.
Don't come back. Or please do.
I don't know.
ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment