Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I like this one.

Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.(YR stands for Your Response.)once uve been tagged must do! =)happy reading! =D

(Okay but before that, just want to make it clear that I'm not a mean person. But it's exceptional only to people I really really really really hate and to people who mess with me. Though I'm not mean, but I can be a bitch sometimes which can hurt a lot of people. But yeah, I am a sarcastic..in a nice way. HAHA)

If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute.
YR: In terms of what??

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
YR: When was the last time you check yourself in the mirror?

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: They like your money. Durrh..you think they'll even look at you if you're broke?

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: So? You think I care? I'm not your mother. Durrhh..!

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: Ohh. You must be those 'HI-BYE" artist.


If an annoying hot woman/man says:

1) I know you like me.
YR: Ohh come on. You're not even my type.

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: And what makes you think I am? Euww!

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: Ohh I know. Your type must be some ghetto that can't even spell their own name.

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: You're not even rich yourself. What makes you think you deserve one?

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: Ohh. See if I care. You really think those people like you anyway??


If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: Please get rid of your broken mirror please.

2) May I have your cell phone? please please please?
YR: Not a chance!! Go away pathetic!

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: Go get a whore blockhead!!

4) What do you like about me?
YR: What's there to like??

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: Not even in my dreams. I rather die than lying for you.


If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: Ohh look, who just got out of the pig mud.

2) You smell like shit!
YR: Wasn't it you who just got out of the toilet for pigs??

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: Ohh you're just jealous you're not ME!!

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: Only if you get to the finish line. Trust me, you're not even close.


If your annoying ex says:

1) I still love you...
YR: I was never in love with you. You only got my symphaty. That's why I said "yes" before.

2) I know you still love me!
YR: How can that be? I don't even remember your name?!!

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: I was with you before? Ohh. Your spell must be very strong.

4) Please call me...
YR: Yeah sure. I'll be needing your number to invite to my wedding later.

5) The break up hurt me so much..
YR: I'm not sorry at all.


If an annoying salesperson says:

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: So I've been told.

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
YR: Ohh. Look at you?!! I'm soo not gona buy this shit.

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: I won't buy it even for free!

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: Don't beg. You look like a pig!


Tagging:
To all yang ade on my babbling list. Except K.qila cause she tagged me.


ngeng.

2 comments:

  1. babe,
    i give u 5 STARS la for all ur answers..
    gile tajam n sarcastic nk mampos!!!
    best2 :)
    dont thk i can came out wif a better answers den urs, hehe. nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. stars? gile lah. i bukan sarcastic punya olang lah. haha. u buat lah i mahu tgk ape u punye answers. hehe

    ReplyDelete