Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dehydrated!!

Today is 22nd and another 3 days I'll be in Nilai!!!!!


God I can't wait! Seriously. Thank you for the 3 weeks I spent at home. I was so damn bored til leave me no choice that I rather went jogging instead of just sit around, cooking and cleaning the house.Note that! I went jogging??!! You have no idea how semput I was. My muscles are still killing me right now! I am soooo taking extra subjects on short sem or else I'll be spending another 3 months at home! Hell no!!!


I can't wait to see Dayang my love, Jowi my honey, Syira my baby, Wan my buddy, Dudi my dude and everybody lah senang cakap!! Hehe.


Kita set class sama-sama kay sayangs?? Muahxx.


P/s: FCUK!! Gigi bongsu tumbuh buat gusi aku bengkak! I can't eat! Can't drink! Stuck n the house!! I'm dehydrated!!!!



ngeng.

1 comment: