Thursday, October 15, 2009

Of PAPADOM and handbag.

I just got back from Mid with my mom and my Along. Sumpah penat gile okay? So, what we did was..we went shopping and watched "PAPADOM"!! And I'm telling you, cite tu sangat best okay? You guys should go and watch it. At first before nak tgk tu macam alahai...malasnya. Cause I'm not a big fan of Malay movies but then dah I went out with my mom kan..teman lah dia tengok. But it turns out really good. Not like other Afdlin Shauki movies yang I don't see the point of watching them macam Cuci, Baik Punya Cilok and yang berkaitan lah. I suggest to you people out there, go and watch PAPADOM. Patut lah Afdlin Shauki kalahkan Yasmin Ahmad hari tu.


Herm..after that, my sis yang baru balik from work, datang Mid and join us. Metrojaya is having an extravagant sale. Starting from today. So td gi usha kat exhibition...and I'm telling you...the sale was damn SUPERB!!!!! Rambang mata okay. Though not all are the good stuffs but there are some yang worth buying lah. For example, I bought a Guess handbag. Dapat gak pau my mom satu beg td. And the price was super cheap!! Original price RM379 but after 40% less jadi RM227!! Okay that RM227 takdelah super cheap but compare to its ori price, gile banyak beza en? So, I'm damn happy right now. But kesian lah kat my mom. Dia yang ajak kuar sebab nak beli bag and kasut for herself but yang dapat bag nya aku!! HAHA. Dah my mom choosy sgt. Dari before raya hari tu dia dok cari bag tapi satu pon dia tak kenan. Nak buat cane. Dia beli kasut je sbb bag takda yang lawa. HAHA. Thanks mom for the bag. You're the best!!! Hehehe.


Ni nak show off sikit. Korang rase lawa ke bag ni? Nampak cheap tak? Cause aku benci kalau orang kate nampak cam kat PS punye. Penat mak aku bayar beratus2, suke2 ckp kat PS. Cett. Mampos lah lawa ke tak. Janji aku puas hati!! Nak condemn? Condemn lah. Aku tak heran. HAHA.





Thanks mom!! Love you. :))




ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment