Monday, January 18, 2010

Angel from heaven.


Boo. We are almost a year now. It's my biggest achievement in relationship so far. And I'm proud of myself. And of you too. I was the hardest chick you've ever met. The toughest one to handle. And the most gedik one too I guess. But you stand by me. All the time. You never leave me though I throw you to the farthest land. You keep to your promises. Your words aren't just sweet words. You mean them and you have proved them to me.When you did something wrong, you'll make it up to me. When I'm angry, you calm me down. When I hit you, you let me. I am the luckiest girl on earth to have you in my life. You love me so much. I know. And the feelings are mutual. I love you too. And boo..I'd kill for you.
p/s: Kasih sayang berbelah bahagi? I know I don't have to worry.
bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment