Thursday, January 21, 2010

Japanese hunk of my dream.

5 words to start this post. .. TAKIYA GENJI...I LOVE YOU!!!






I'm usually not a big fan of Asian movies but I like watching Yakuza type of action movies. Like seriously. I like the violence. Memang sumpah cair laa enn. Brother2 cani lahh gua nak!! Gaya ada, tumbuk pun sedap, muke pun comel. Dapat sekor cani hidup kena buru pun tak kesah haa. BWAHAHA.


I just finished watching Crows Zero 2. Dulu masa yang first punya, macam suka tgk Serizawa enn. But then tetiba yang second punya cam Genji plak yang memikat hati haa. HAHA!! I love love love love love love TAKIYA GENJI!! Bukan Oguri Shun ea? I prefer fantasy than reality.



p/s: I always have this thing for Japanese guys. I wonder when I can actually have one. Hmm..



ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment