Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I believe in me.

Finally. After a long hard search and thinking, I came to a new resolution for this year. Something I realised on my own. I am 20 this year. And it doesn't sound too young anymore.


Be mature and rational!!
Start saving money for future interest.
Do things for myself this time.
No more stupid stuff.
Behave myself like a civilised person.
Fashion myself with something I am comfortable and confident with.
Upgrade my confidence level.
No more belief in things that are just too good too be true.


InsyaAllah and good luck.

And btw, I am temporarily single but not available right now. I'm in no mood of being in a relationship with anyone. Just not now. The only person I'll be focusing and spending everything with, is myself and my family.





ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment