Sunday, January 30, 2011

Diane's surveys.



I'm freaking bored right now. So I decided to do Diane's surveys. Day one til day ten.


Day One : Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two : Nine things about yourself.
Day Three : Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four : Seven thing that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five : Six things you wish you'd never done.
Day Six : Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven : Four turn offs.
Day Eight : Three turn ons.
Day Nine : Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten : One confession.



I know according to it, we have to do it in each day for ten days. But I'm so freaking bored right now, I think I can do it all in just one night. Just pretend that I do it accordingly k...




ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment