Monday, February 14, 2011

bonding again..







Umi, i miss you. I had fun going out with you last Saturday. It seems like we haven't been doing mother-daughter stuff for quite a long time. What happen between us mom ? I used to be your golden child. Lately we've been fighting non-stop. It's like whatever I do seems to be wrong to you. And whatever you say seems to annoy me. I'm sorry if I was so rude to you. I didn't mean it. I know I break your heart too many times. I promise you to do my very best for this final and go to Gombak. I will try my best to make you proud again like how I used to when I was in school. I really miss you Umi. You know that you're the best mother in the world kan ? No one can ever beat you. What you've done for me, especially during PMR and SPM, I will never forget it. I will tell my children one day what a great grandmother they have.




Thank you Umi, for giving birth to me. Ija sayang Umi.













p/s: I love you too Ayah :)








ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment