Thursday, May 28, 2009

Urgh!!!

So, I told Apa about what Along told me. Then, he immediately said that he'll explain everything to Along. But still...it's not considered as problem solved yet. Cause I don't know wether they'll believe us or not. Haish. The last thing I want to do is buat my brother in law terase. He has been nothing but nice to me since he met Along. And now he thinks that I'm using him. Seriously..yesterday, nothing was planned. Everything happened so suddenly. Haish. I'm scared lah. I don't know what to do. And the worst part is, I scolded Apa just now. I was too straight forward about what I feel. I even use the word "loser". I must have hurt him so bad. Well done Phye. Two persons are hurt by you. Urgh. Great. Things are just getting "better" and "better"!!!


p/s: I hate this part right here.


ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment