Sunday, March 7, 2010

It comes naturally.

Akmar JANDA.



Wan Ranang.


Poyea DUDA.


Dayang Amalina.


Dila dilly and Fie Cateye.


Sheshe bang bang!


Abg Jijah and Jako.




I am OFFICIALLY missing you guys so much.



I am so glad I didn't go to Gombak early cause if I did, I wouldn't have the honour of knowing you guys. I love you guys so much and you guys are among the best mates I've ever had. Thanks for the memories you guys.



I don't want to say "friendship forever" cause it will sound too lame..but you guys get the picture kan? Huhu. Everynite (especially when I can't sleep) I'll go through the picture folders in my phone and laugh at every single pictures we've taken. Ouh how it reminds me of the good times we had. I miss you guys so much and I hope you guys feel the same way too. :))





Lots of love,

ngeng.

1 comment: