Wednesday, August 5, 2009

always US. i know.

Tell me which part yang kita tak pernah poyo?


We've been through a lot. A LOT. Like really a lot. We went through our ups and downs together. We went through our lost and victory together. We had our fights and our glory. There was a time where Phye and Dyane rule their world. After all that, how can I let go of something so precious in my life?
I know I said some things I shouldn't have said. I forgot that I was having a fight with my bff. Not my bf. He's used to all of my harsh words and he knows very well that no matter what I said, I never mean it. I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it that way. Thank you for your effort to make it up with me and sorry I didn't make the effort too. It's not that I don't want to..it's just that..I'm not ready yet. Just not ready..to face you or to face anything that causes our fight. I don't know why. It's not the ego. I've put my ego down. Maybe. But still..it's definitely not because the ego.
I'm sorry. I really do.
phye richie.

No comments:

Post a Comment