Friday, August 21, 2009

Haters.

You know what? From now on, I'm just going to be selfish. Call me what ever you want.
People make mistakes. Even YOU make mistakes. Lots of them. Some are the mistakes you wish you never did. You can't expect people to be perfect all the time. You're not. Obviously. Though you were always trying to play God which obviously you are not.

So, call me a bitch cause I speak what's on my mind. Like I care. I don't need you, you or you. And obviously not you! God! Can't believe I drag myself into this whole high-school stuff. This stupid "puppy triangle love" shits. Grow up. Get over yourself. You're too old to get involve in this kind of shit. Go do your work. Go be a good daughter or whatever. Mind your own business. People nowadays really need to learn how to mind their own fucking business lah. Seriously.

Suckers.

ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment