Sunday, August 30, 2009

Minah Canada.

She's gone. Aku tak nak cakap banyak. Just that I can't believe that this day actually happen. Kau cepat balik minah. Aku tahu kau jadi rakyat Canada, siap kau.

Balik balik balik balik!!!
Actually, yang nak fly nye aku. That's why I'm wearing that coat. Comfy ouh.
Aku tahu abg Dyane sebenarnya sibuk amek gambar Mamak. Bukan amek gambar Dyane. HAHA.
Ni moment Dyane dah nak turun. Okay, aku taknak nanges. I won't forget how cute her mother was at that time. HAHA.
Nampak tak that tiny little thing. Tu lah minah Canada. Hey. Aku ade nick baru untuk kau. Minah Canada!! Hehe.


Aku taknak cite banyak. Cause I don't want my tears to company me while typing this post. I have not been crying since the day she left and I won't now. Bukan tak sedih ke ape. But cause I know. If I cry now..I won't stop crying then. It will hurt more. Take care babe. Aku sayang kau. But you already know that. XOXO.


phye richie.

No comments:

Post a Comment