Sunday, September 13, 2009

Aku curi from blog orang!

First thing you wash in the shower?
Badan lah.

What color is your favorite hoodie?
Green. I like anything that is green. Love your mother nature babeh!! :))

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yup yup yup!! :)

Do you plan outfits?
Sometimes. When I'm not lazy enough.

How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Anxious. I also don't kknow why lah.

Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
Right now?? My blood I guess.

Do you say aim or a-i-m?
Huh? Tak paham ini soklan.

Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Semalam ade mimpi. Tapi sumpah tak egt dowh.

Did you meet anybody new today?
Ade ramai org kat dewan felda tu. Tapi nak kata berkenalan takde pon. Makan je keje aku td. Huhu.

Are you emotional?
Sometimes. Or most of the time. Ntah!! HAHA.

Would you dance to the taco song?
I dance to any song. Dangdut pon boleh bahh!!! HAHA.

Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Aku tau aku selalu bosan. Tapi takdela sampai buat keje gile tu enn.

Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick it lick it! Yeah!! HAHA.

Do you like your hair?
I like my old hair. yang perm tu.

Do you like yourself?
Can I say no? Tapi kita kena bersyukur pemberian Tuhan.

What are you listening to right now?
Come home-eyes set to kill. Thanks yunk intro kat I dis song. I lovvve it!!

How many countries have you visited?
Countries. Entah. Tak egt. Tak byk pon.

Are your parents strict?
Kinda. Masa kecik dulu yea. Dah besar ni..my Along lagi strict.

Would you go sky diving?
Hell yeah!! I lovve outdoors stuff!! Adventurous!!! :))

Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Boleh jaa. Then paww die sikit duet enn. HAHA.

Would you throw potatoes at him?
I'll throw stones at him. Patut direjam dgn batu dia tu!!

Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Sparkly?? no.

Have you ever been in a castle?
Haha. Istana Budaya di kire takk? HAHA.

Who sits in behind you in your math class?
Who? Masa class add math Pakyem ea? I know. Itek!! Sape boleh lupe class Pakyem??!! HAHA.

Have you made a prank phone call?
PERNAHH!! Tapi tak egt kat sape.

Do you own a gun?
Pistol mainan dikire tak? Zafran yang punye.

Can you count backwards from 74?
boleh. Tapi slow2 lah. Kure2 pon laju lagi kott.

Who are you going to be with tonight?
Nobody lah. Dats y aku nak kawen cepat!!! :((

Ever been on a train?
Pernah. Sape tak penah tipu gile.

Ever been in love?
Love??? Hehe. idk.

Do you have a cell-phone?
Ada. Knp? Nak no??

Are you too forgiving?
Herm. antara ye dan tidak. Depends pada sape.

What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
I don't know. Weh Diane, esok kau pegi class ea?

Can you use chop sticks?
I prefer chop sticks than forks.

What was the last question you asked?
"Alahai..mara ke boo?"

What was the last CD you bought?
CD kah? orang skrg download aja lah.

Is your hair curly?
Nope. But I wish its curly.

Last time you cried?
Tengok cite the biggest loser. Sedih woo org tu berjaya hilang 109 pauns!! Aku nak masok Biggest Loser Asia lah weh!!!

Do looks matter?
Yup. tapi money no 1. Looks can put aside. Aku pon tak lawa nak ckp byk plak. HAHA.

Have you ever slapped someone?
Like durrh??? (Boo, aku tau kau akan bangkang kalau aku ckp tak penah en? HAHA)

The last person you held hands with?
Zafran. HEHE.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
Pernak sekali je.

Where was your default picture taken at?
Kat dewan-ape ntah-felda mase function berbuka td.

Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Tak. Aku sangat susa nak benci orang. Currently aku benci 2 orang je. Nak tahu sape? Sibuk je. HAHA.

Do you like your life right now?
Kinda. Well, it can;t be worse than my life before en?

How often do you talk on the phone?
Bila kredit banyak. HAHA.

What is your favorite animal?
Cats. and Dogs!! If boleh bela anjing aku dah bela dah sekor.



Nak tag sume yang ada kat tepi blog aku ni. WAJIB buat yea. Thank you!


ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment