Sunday, September 20, 2009

Zafran's birthday party!!!

So, the first day of raya was Zafran's birthday party. All of the Nek Yan's family was there except family Pakcu. They didn't make it on time Still, it was damn fun. Semua orang pon enjoy. Though not all of them yang pakai jersi, but still, everybody had fun. As usual, I'm the only one in the family yang pakai jersi Liverpool. Zafran was a bit cranky at first. But then everything went smooth. The cakes were marvellous! Sangat sedap okay that chocolate cake.


Ouhh Zafran. You are so untung you know??!! How I wish I was you.

Here are some photos I took during the party. So let the pictures do the talking yawww?! Hehe.







The birthday boy. Perasan tak kasut tu? Hehe.

The birthday cakes. Sangat untungkan this budak kecik??? Grrr.

We love parties!! HEHE.

Helo. Ateh saya.
I'm not good at taking pictures.
Me and the twins. I know. Don't ask.

Yeah I know. I'm the gedik one in my family.

Abang bajet langsi plakk.

MUFC? Cuba perhatikan ape yang aku berbeza dengan dorang? HAHA.

Adik-beradik.
Stop showing off MU!! HAHA.
We are sooo not twins cause I'm prettier than my Along. Kan??? HAHA.
Peace yawww!!
Hey abg saiful. Party ni celebrate Zafran. Bukan celebrate MU. HAHA.

Perhatikan birthday boy. Dia pelik sungguh dengan perangai sedara-sedara dia. HAHA.

Sume bajet-bajet MU je. Not me, I'm not! HAHA.

Zaf pelik. Birthday aku tapi dowang yang lebih. HAHA.

This is "soccer fever" party! Not "MU fever" party okay??

Perhatikan tiga mak dara berbaju biru, putih dan merah. HAHA.

Ya Allah! Sape bontot tonggek yang gedik nak mampos tu?

ngeng.

1 comment: