Monday, May 10, 2010

Cruelty to you. Karma to me.

"Aku tak peduli kau rapat dengan siapa. Aku tak peduli siapa geng kau. Aku tak peduli apa nama belakang kau. Aku peduli kalau kau cari pasal dengan kawan aku. I love her so much. So bila dia disakiti, aku turut terasa. "





I was a great friend to love you that much, wasn't I ? And if you are too, then why are you soo happy when I'm suffering ?



There, I said it. So don't text me asking "kau ok x" when you know I'm not. I am trying to pretend that everything's okay until you texted me asking a silly question and reminded me of things that I don't want to remember. I know you mean well. But a tip from me, when you wanna text a friend that you technically emotionally betray, don't ever remind her of the things that put you guys in a fight in the first place. There, I said it again. How I wish I am sorry.





ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment