Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stay, I will heal.

We can be sorry for as long as we want to be. We can be sorry for how deep we want it to mean. But we can never undo what we did or say. It's over and done, but the heartache lives on inside.


No matter what I do, I can never take back what I said to Diane on her last days in Malaysia. She might already heal, but the scar lives on. No matter what I do, I can never return Apa back to Gurl or wish I never met him. Gurl might already forgives me, but the heartache lives on. No matter what I do, I can never turn back time and wish I didn't lie to Apa. He might already forgives me, but he will never trust me again.


For all these, I am soooooo very sorry. But it's my fault. I cannot run away from it. I have to face it no matter how painful it is. It might be more severe for them than it is for me. I love you. I will heal. But you being away, won't do anything. I won't be less hurtful.

So just stay. . You've hurt me. It's okay, but don't hurt him too. .








ngeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment